Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here we go...

So, I have had an idea for a while that I would like to write a book of some kind.  I am always reading and I really enjoy writing, but with my crazy schedule and a very full plate, I have never been able to really contemplate what sort of book I would like to write.  I do have very many interests, and I could write about those; art, gardening, cooking- but seriously, who wants to just read about those things?  If you are into those hobbies, chances are you want to be actually doing them, not reading about them.
For those of you who know me, you know what takes up the majority of my time (well, besides Facebook).  I am the proud mom of five crazy, super-active, smart, and very funny kids.  The love of my life, Doug, and I got married young and within seven years we had five kids: Annie and Caileigh are our twins, Emmy is our artist, and Gracie and Harrison although they are 22 months apart are dubbed double trouble because of their crazy misadventures.  These five blessings keep our  lives rich with love and laughter.  I have been posting many of their funny sayings on Facebook for some time, and lately many people have told me that I should write a book.  I have researched it and I know that I do not have the time or energy to get a book published now, so I thought that I would start a blog and get some followers.  Who knows, maybe someone at Random House will hear about my blog and want to publish it (: and if not, than I will have something fun and heart-warming to share with my kids as they grow.
I will be archiving some of the treasures that I have posted on Facebook from time to time on the blog, as well as posting anything new that I find funny or touching enough to share with all of you!
Thanks for following!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment