Monday, May 23, 2011

Facebook Flashback

A friend suggested that I archive all of my Facebook posts so that I could get a hard copy of the statuses that I have posted both as a memento and a resource when I finally get around to writing that book...   I was reading through some of it early this morning and it made me cry because I was laughing so hard.  I have decided to share some of it here

*Gracie (age 5)  "Harrison, you don't know anything.  You can't tough the kittens when they are in the glitter box, it's where they get themselves all clean and sparkly!"

*Emily(age 8) and Harrison(age 3) were playing a board game called  "Girl Talk".  Emily asked Harrison "Which boy do you like and why... details, we want details."  Harrison replied, "I like Obi Wan Kenobi because he has a cool lightsaber and he is a great Jedi master."

*Harrison "Mom, what kind of food do they have in juvie?  I just want to know what Grace will be eating when she goes there."

*Gracie and I were reviewing her sight words from school and we got to the word "we".  Grace was struggling to identify it, so I told her what it was.  She got very sure of herself and said "No Mom, that's not how you spell it, it's wii."
I then decided to do word families with her.  I asked Grace to put a letter in front of "an" to make different words.  She said "With an "m" it spells man."  I said, "Good, now try it with an 'f'."  She replied, "Mom!  You said I'm not allowed to say F words!!!"

*Harrison "Mom, are you dead or a lime?"

*When I asked Harrison why he was so tired this morning he said "I'm not wearing my Star Wars underwear so the Force is not strong with me today!"

Welcome to my crazy world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment